Skinkraft Acne Control Face Cream addresses acne. It clears out clogged pores by letting out trapped sebum and acne-causing bacteria. This is the last product in the customized skin care regimen aimed at treating acne.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when hair follicles become clogged with dead skin cells, dirt and sebum. Acne can be attributed to pollution to stress to hormones. There is no specific reason for the break outs to occur.
What causes acne
- Overproduction of sebum - Overactive sebaceous glands lead to excess production of oils.
- Follicular hyperkeratinization - There is more than usual shedding of cells within the pores (follicles) of acne-prone individuals. These cells mix with sebum and forum comedone (clogged pores).
- Overgrowth of bacteria and inflammation
There are different types of inflamed comedones.
- Papules - most commonly referred to as pimples or spots, are usually pink, small and raised.
- Pastules - larger with more swelling, usually containing pus.
- Nodules and cysts - most serious forms of comedones that are larger, deeper and with a lot more pus.
Your skin is unique. So should your skin care be. The Skinkraft Acne Control Face Cream is customized for people with acne as their primary skin issue. With customization there is no more trial and error and risking your skin with a hundred different random products.
Read on to know more about the ingredients and usage instructions for acne control face cream.
SkinKraft Acne Control Face Cream Ingredients
- Azylic acid - Azylic acid fights the 3 causes of acne. It dissolves oil buildup on the surface of the skin while acting as an anti-inflammatory to reduce irritation.
- Propanediol - Hydrates and reduces skin sensitivity caused by acne.
How To Use Skinkraft Acne Control Face Cream
- After cleansing, take a sufficient amount of product into your palm and apply it only on acne. Do not apply where acne is not present. Use at night only.
Embed link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS3aY9EyW5Y
Acne control face cream plus these steps can kick off your acne
- Remove all the makeup residue
- Wash your face twice a day with a cleanser that suits your skin
- Moisturize no matter what your skin type is
- Follow a nutritious diet
- Combat stress
- Maintain hygiene to avoid bacteria
Why Skinkraft Acne Control Face Cream is safer than mass-produced products
Made only for you
When are you putting your skin through a hundred different products, you are not sure of the results. Leave alone the results, there are high chances of side effects.
Skinkraft Acne Control Face Cream is customized for your skin type and skin issues. The ingredients are safe and effective.
Our team of dermatologists have formulated customized solutions based on the skin profiles of 800 women. 10,000 hours of research went into the making of these products.
Harsh chemicals often lead to cancer, birth defects, central nervous system disorders and allergic reactions. Skinkraft Acne Control Face Cream does not contain harmful chemicals or fragrances in any form.
What happens while using acne control face cream?
The skin requires a minimum of 28 days to exfoliate and renew its cells. In such a case, any skincare product will begin to have an effect after at least 1 cycle of exfoliation.
Skinkraft recommends a customized skin care regimen based on a SkinID™ questionnaire.
The regimen comprises of
- Your customized Cleanser
- Your customized Moisturizer
- Your customized active, for primary concern
Skinkraft does not sell individual skin care products but provides a regimen with 3 products that work together for healthy and glowing skin.
Skinkraft has a unique follow up system that fine tunes your skin care regimen based on your skin’s ever changing needs. We understand how the products are working for you and recommend a new and more effective regimen based on your feedback.
Skinkraft Acne Control Face Cream and a 3 -step customized skin care regimen is all your skin needs now to breathe, repair and renew.
You never have to wake up with another break out. We can custom formulate acne control face cream for you with the help of our dermatologists.
How was your experience with Skinkraft Acne Control Face Cream? Have your say in the comments below.