You customize your food, your outfits, your phone settings.
Obviously, because they are personal to you and want them to suit you.
Shouldn’t the same apply to something as, personal as, skin care?
But, something you do so naturally, doesn’t apply to your skin care.
Isn’t it time to customize your skin care as well?
To that, there’s something you need to know:
Only Your Skin Knows What Your Ideal Products Are
Everything else is guessing.
All of us share four common skin types: oily, dry, sensitive and normal. But there's more to skin.
What's more, each person's skin differs in characteristics within skin types.
- For example, you might share the same skin type as your friend, but your skin requirements will still differ. Her skin might be more sensitive to sunlight than your skin, or your skin might require more hydration than her skin
- Your skin’s hydration levels, your lifestyle, and your surroundings determine your skin’s characteristics, and hence its needs
- Your skin doesn’t feel the same in winter when compared to the summer. Even though your skin type doesn’t change. Thus, the seasons also determine your skin’s characteristics
- The amount of sun exposure, your daily routine, and your nutritional habits also have a role in your skin requirements
Thus, your skin’s current characteristics and needs are unique, and understanding them should be the first step when considering any skin care product purchase.
Know What Your Skin Needs With The SkinIDTM Questionnaire.
Does it sound like a complicated process? It’s far from it.
There’s nothing involved, with Skinkraft, just a few simple questions about your skin.
With its accurate characterization, here’s what the SkinIDTM Questionnaire does for your skin:
- Analyzes and characterizes your skin requirements based on your questionnaire
- Identifies what your skin needs, and what is right for it with a detailed skin report
- Recommends your ideal customized products
India’s first skin profiling system is here after 10,000 hours of research by skin care experts- dermatologists, pharmacists, and cosmetologists, to give your skin what it needs.
Based On 10,000 Hours Of Research
- Driven By A Decade Of Clinical Experience
- Designed Under Dermatologist Supervision
- 3 Step Product Design: Dermato-Cosmetologists, Pharmacists, & Pharmaceutical Engineers
- Clinically Tested Japanese Ingredients & Formulations
- Manufactured In Japan Under International Standards
- Based On 10,000+ Hours Of Research Across India, Japan, & Taiwan
Your Skin's Safety Is Our Top Most Priority
No Animal Testing