's Skin - A Case Of Normal Skin Type With Moderate Acne
- You have normal type skin which is neither too dry nor too oily
- We talk more about caring for normal skin in section III
- Know how SkinKraft uniquely addresses your skin in section V
- Learn the ideal daily care routine for your skin in section IV
- You have low redness and skin irritation
- See how SkinKraft’s unique approach helps keep your skin clear and glowing in section VI
- Learn more about SkinKraft products & safety in section VII
- Learn how dermatologists and experts have helped create SkinKraft in section VIII
- Your main skin concern is moderate acne. Acne indicates a damaged skin barrier, inflammation and bacterial activity
I. Understanding 's Moderate Acne
- Acne is the effect of bacterial activity and clogged hair follicles
- A damaged skin barrier allows bacteria into hair follicles
- Excess and thick sebum (oil), dead skin and pollution cause a blockage in the follicle
- The blockage traps the bacteria inside
- Here, bacteria cause inflammation, redness, breakouts, pus etc.
II. Ideal Skin Care For 's Moderate Acne
Your moderate acne should be addressed in two steps:
Step one is Skin Surface Exfoliation
- Acne needs skin exfoliation. This helps clear blockages.
- Exfoliation clears out trapped sebum and acne causing bacteria (P. acnes)
- The active ingredient Azelaic Acid is beneficial for the subsurface bumps
- Azelaic Acid is also a proven exfoliant
Step two is Addressing the development of acne.
- Azelaic Acid also possesses anti-inflammatory properties, soothing redness
- Azelaic Acid is a powerful antibacterial and anti-keratinizing active ingredient
- Thus, Azelaic Acid clears out acne causing bacteria and prevents future acne from forming
Given the above 2 necessary actions to fight acne:
Your Recommended Product Is: A Spot Application Cream with Azelaic Acid
III. 's Essential Factors For Clear & Healthy Skin
Clear, healthy and glowing skin needs 2 things:
- Healthy skin barrier.
- Balanced skin pH.
1. Healthy Skin Barrier: Skin's Natural Wall Of Defence
- The skin barrier is the topmost layer of your skin
- It is a wall made up of dead skin cells. The cells are layered like a brick wall
- The gaps in between the cells are filled with ceramides
- Ceramides are the “cement” that fill the gaps in the skin barrier
- The skin barrier is essential for skin clarity & health
The skin barrier helps skin in 2 ways:
Keeping Skin Moisturized:
The skin barrier keeps skin moisturized. It does this by preventing water escaping through the top layer of your skin.
Acting As A Protective Shield:
The skin barrier keeps bacteria, fungus and pollution outside. This stops toxins from entering your skin.
Why A Damaged Barrier Is Your Biggest Skin Problem!
The skin barrier gets damaged on a daily basis. This happens due to pollution, unsuitable products, sun exposure, lack of skin moisture, etc.
When the skin barrier gets damaged, it loses ceramides. This means that the “cement” in between the cells is lost. Thus, the loss of ceramides creates holes or gaps in the skin barrier.
This causes 2 major problems for your skin:
Your skin loses moisture. This is because water escapes through the gaps in the skin barrier. This process is known as transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
→ TEWL is a major cause of dry and flaky skin, rough texture, loss of skin glow etc. TEWL needs to be controlled to make skin smooth and soft.
Pollution, bacteria, fungus, dirt, oils, etc. get inside the skin
→ A broken skin barrier means harmful elements like dust, dirt, pollution and bacteria get inside your skin. This is a major cause of acne, redness, rashes, dark spots, patchy skin, skin sensitivity, etc.
Thus, a healthy barrier is essential for having soft, smooth & clear skin.
2. Skin pH: A System That Kills Harmful Bacteria & Fungus
- Your skin has a natural pH of 5.5.
- This is an acidic pH, and is very impotant for your skin’s health.
- Sebum (oil) mixes with your sweat to become acidic.
- This is very important because harmful bacteria are kiled when they make contact with your acidic skin.
But, If your skin pH is disturbed, bacteria, fungus etc. can get into your skin and can cause inflammation and skin issues.
- Problems caused by bacterial & fungal infections include folliculitis, boils, acne, inflammation, cellulitis, etc.
- Other problems of imbalanced pH are lack of skin moisture, rough skin, skin sensitivity & skin barrier damage.
The main cause of imbalanced pH are skin products. pH is damaged by using products, especially cleansers, that are not pH balanced.
- Unfortunately, almost all face washes and cleansers in India are not pH balanced.
- It is highly recommended that you use a pH balanced cleanser for your skin. This keeps skin safe and free from infection, inflammation and other problems.
Thus, balanced skin pH is essential for clear & healthy skin.
IV. The Ideal Daily Care Regimen For 's Skin
Given your Normal skin type and Moderate Acne, you need 3 products for a complete daily skin care regimen.
- pH Balanced Facial Cleanser for Normal Skin
- Moisturizer For Normal Skin With Barrier Repair Complex
- Active Complex To Address Your Moderate Acne
Customized products such as SkinKraft's Daily Care Regimen can help you achieve clear and glowing skin. That too, in a much faster and long-lasting way.
Before you see the exact customized products that your skin needs,let's see why customized skin care is so much better than regular skin care products.
V. Customized Products Make SkinKraft Unique!
There's one thing that makes SkinKraft products one of a kind. And that one thing is customization.
Here's what that means.
Every product you get from SkinKraft is customised for your skin.
That means the ingredients, concentrations and overall formulation is exactly suited to benefit one skin... Yours.
Now, compare that to every single other product in the market. Big brand or small. Local or international.
What Do Other Brands Do?
They make 1 product for millions of people.
But not even 2 people's skin is the same. Everyone, including you, has unique skin characteristics, lifestyle, habits, and concerns...
But mass produced products cannot meet all your skin's requirements. They won't have the same effect as customized products.
The formulations of mass produced are weaker.
If you need to make your product work for 95% of people, you can't have effective active ingredients. They will cause sensitivity and breakouts in too many people.
Mass produced products have generic formulations.
Skin care is a precise science. As such, there are many ingredients that go into a good product. However, not all of those are required by all people. It doesn't make sense to include ingredients that only some people need, as that just increases the product cost.
Unfortunately, such a product will also never be very effective for many people. Which is what you notice every day with the products you use.
Now, How Do We Make Our Products?
At SkinKraft, we begin by painting a picture of your skin.
Our SkinID™ questionnaire is dermatologist approved and custom built for this purpose.
Once we know more about your skin, your environment, your lifestyle and habits... we get to work.
SkinID™ helps us build your ideal products with the right ingredients in the right amounts. So that they give your skin exactly what it needs at that time. No more and no less.
This includes everything you need for ideal daily care - so that YOUR skin is being repaired every day. And repaired skin is the foundation of smoothness, softness and perfectly clarity in your skin.
VI. SkinKraft Is The Only Dynamic & Adaptable Regimen In The World!
Customization is one thing that makes SkinKraft completely different in skin care.
But there's one more factor: Adaptability.
What is SkinKraft's Adaptability?
It's simple. Your skin changes month by month, year by year. Sometimes, this change happens quickly.
This can happen when:
- You change your city
- You spend more time outdoors
- You change your daily commute, etc.
Other than that, your skin changes with:
- The changing weather
- Your age
- The products your skin has been exposed to, etc.
A simple example is how your skin is drier in the winter, compared to the summer. Such changes are always taking place in your skin.
Here's the important part: SkinKraft is the only skin care regimen in the world that changes with your skin!
This happens through regular follow ups with our breakthrough SkinID™ skin questionnaire. All online. All free. And we'll send you your new customized products for free.
But that's not all...
VII. SkinKraft Is Dermatologist Approved & Has World Class Ingredients!
Customized skin care is incredibly effective for you. That's because it's suited to your exact skin type and skin needs. Thus, it can give your skin exactly what it needs to be healthy, clear and glowing.
But no product can be effective unless the ingredients themselves are top quality.
And at SkinKraft we're at the very top of the quality ladder. Here's Why:
- SkinKraft's ingredients are made in Japan. And meet international standards of quality and effectiveness
- Every SkinKraft ingredient is carefully chosen. For being safe and effective in skin care
- All SkinKraft skin care products are soap free. Thus, they are safe for sensitive and sensitized skin
- All SkinKraft facial cleansers remove dirt, grime and oil. This happens without disturbing your skin's delicate pH balance
- All SkinKraft moisturizers are reinforced with ceramides. Thus, they heal your skin barrier from inside
VIII. SkinKraft Is Formulated By Skin Experts. And Based On 10+ Years Of Clinical Experience
SkinKraft is skin care for Indian skin backed by science & research. Here's what that means:
- Our customized skin care regimen is based on a decade of clinical dermatologist experience
- All our products are designed under dermatologist supervision
- Our products feature a 3 step product design: dermato-cosmetologists, pharmacists, & pharmaceutical engineers
- Our products feature clinically tested Japanese ingredients & formulations
- Our products are manufactured in Japan under international standards
- The regimen is based on 10,000+ hours of research across India, Japan, & Taiwan
IX. What Is SkinKraft's Subscription Service?
SkinKraft's customized skin care regimen is a subscription based service. That means, you get everything you need for essential daily skin care in one box, delivered to you, every month.
Here's what that means, and why it's a good thing for your skin.
Skin Care Products Aren't Supposed To Change.
The only time you need to change what you use on your skin is when a dermatologist recommends it. That is what SkinKraft's follow ups are for.
Other than that, continuing with your customized products is the path to great skin.
A Lot Of Damage Happens In Last Minute Decisions.
How many times have you randomly purchased a moisturizer because your old one finished... and you needed one quickly? These kinds of decisions and problems are avoided with SkinKraft's subscription.
Record Changes In Your Skin & Products.
Knowing how your skin changes is essential. It helps you understand your skin’s needs better, and helps keep a record of your skin.
A regimen helps you keep track of all the changes your skin has undergone. It also helps keep a track of the products that have changed.
You can use that information to predict skin changes as seasons change, for example. Or use that data if you decide to visit a dermatologist in the future.
Never run out of what your skin needs to recover and glow!
X. SkinKraft’s Guarantee - Clear & Glowing Skin Based On Science!
Let's be real for a minute. If you've spent close to 30 years guessing and experimenting with your skin... it's not going to change in 2 weeks.
But. You will start to see your skin change in a month. Real change that you, your friends, and your family can see and feel in 3 months.
That's the kind of change that is exciting! When you see your skin becoming smooth. And feel its softness. The kind of change that gets people to come over and open their mouth, and say something like:
"Wow, your face is really glowing!"
"What are you doing, you look so good!"
"Did you get some treatment done? Your skin looks so clear!"
If that sounds good to you... You're exactly where you should be. Because now we're going to show you what you need to get there. For clear, glowing skin.
Not instantly. But over time, as your skin becomes healthier and repairs its damage.
With that said, there's just one more point left to address.
XI. SkinKraft Offers World Class Skin Care At Affordable Prices.
Getting customized products and ingredients makes all the difference in the world.
It is what gives your perfectly clear and smooth skin. Skin that looks as good as it feels.
But what about the price?
Japanese ingredients, customized products & regular follow ups sounds expensive. But before we get to what SkinKraft actually costs, let's look at some other skin care options available in the market.
- Dermatologists can help you find your ideal skin care regimen. A set of 3 consultations with a dermatologist will cost you, at the very lowest end, Rs. 5,000.
- Dermatologists will recommend their own products. Expect to pay at least 5,000 rupees every month for the same. This comes to around Rs. 60,000 annually.
- Checkups and skin changes means you will have to go back to the dermatologist regularly. That's another Rs. 20,000 annually.
- Add it all up, and you're spending around 85,000 per year on dermatologist recommended skin care!
B. High Quality International Brands
- Prices for high quality international brands range from Rs. 1500 all the way up to over 10,000 rupees, per product.
- A basic regimen with these products will cost you Rs. 3500 per month, at the very least. That's if you have no skin issues.
- If you have a skin issue to address, such as your moderate acne, add another Rs. 2000 on the top.
- That itself works out to at least Rs. 42,000-66,000 annually.
- There is a very good chance that the products will not be effective. That's because they aren't suited to your skin. And they're formulated for foreign skin, which has different characteristics from Indian skin.
Now, let's look at SkinKraft.
C. SkinKraft's Customized Skin Care Daily Regimen
- Your products are customized for your skin
- Your products tackle your main skin concern
- Your products have world-class Japanese ingredients
- Your products are dermatologist recommended
- Your products are formulated to be most effective on Indian skin characteristics.
- Your products change as per your skin changes and requirements
- You can change your skin concern and address it, at no extra cost
- With all of these benefits, SkinKraft's Customized Skin Care Regimen will cost you as little as Rs. 999 per month.
- Even though individual product prices are much more than that, the combined regimen comes for up to 63% discount!
Again, that's for supreme quality, expertly formulated products with Japanese grade ingredients. All of which are customized for maximum effectiveness for one skin... Yours.
So the question you could be asking is...
XII. How Is SkinKraft So Affordable?
How do we give you world class customized products at incredibly affordable rates? The answer to that question is simple:
We only sell our products online.
And that makes all the difference. Once you remove the costs of:
- Commercial Space and Rent
- Salesmen and Women
- Inventory Costs
- TV Advertising & Celebrity Endorsements
What we are left with is a huge amount of money saved, and we directly pass on the savings to you, our customer.
With that said, it's time to get to the most important part for getting clear skin. Your products.
Presenting, the customized skin care regimen for , by SkinKraft.
XIII. SkinKraft’s Skin Care Regimen - Customized For
1. Esthetic Insights Syndet Face Cleanser By SkinKraft
A syndet based soap-free liquid cleanser. Syndet Face Cleanser does not disrupt your skin’s pH balance. It cleans your face without damaging your skin barrier.
Syndet Face Cleanser is recommended for your skin as it:
- Effectively cleanses normal skin without causing further dryness
- Maintains pH balance of the skin at 5.5 pH
- Nourishes the skin by restoring and retaining its moisture
- Repairs and protects the skin against damaging factors - pollution, temperature and environmental changes
The ingredients in Syndet Face Cleanser are specially chosen for the above functions. Key ingredients include:
- Lauryl Glucoside, a sugar based surfactant & dermatologist approved cleansing agent. Lauryl Glucoside has excellent skin compatibility.
- Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, a mild foaming agent that maintains the skin's pH balance. Its anionic surfactants are effective and mild on skin.
- Decyl Glucoside, a naturally derived surfactant that possesses excellent foaming abilities. It is a moisture binding properties provide a smooth and supple texture to the skin.
- Polyquaternium, a skin conditioner that improves the water retention capacity of the skin. This prevents any further water loss from the skin
- Tocopherol, also known as Vitamin E, possesses anti-aging and antioxidant properties. The former counters any signs of premature aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. Tocopherol is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Pentylene Glycol, a humectant that retains moisture in your skin. Additionally, Pentylene Glycol also possesses antimicrobial properties that prevent the development of acne
Quantity: 60 ml, 70 gms
Formulated For: 30 days
Price: Rs. 499
How To Use: Take sufficient quantity of Syndet face Cleanser into your palm, and work into a lather. Massage onto damp face and wash off with lukewarm water. Use twice daily.
2. Esthetic Insights Acne Control Face Cream By SkinKraft
A moisturizing lotion with ceramides that repairs and enhances your skin barrier.
Barrier Repair Lotion is recommended for your skin as it:
- Offers the right amount of moisture for your skin
- Repairs your skin’s natural barrier by restoring essential ceramides and fatty acids
- Stops excess water loss from the skin surface
- Is suitable for all weather conditions due to barrier repair action
- Curbs growth and development of any microbial matter
The ingredients in Barrier Repair Lotion are specially chosen for the key functions listed above. They include:
- Ceramide EOP, a skin conditioning agent that nourishes the damaged skin barrier. Ceramide EOP also regulates excess water loss from the skin
- Ceramide AP, a naturally derived moisturizing agent. Ceramide AP restores and protects the health of your skin barrier
- Ceramide NP, a phytoceramide that significantly reduces excess water loss from your skin’s surface
- Phytosphingosine, a lipid that’s naturally found in the human body. Phytosphingosine has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that fight existing harmful bacteria and curb their further development
Quantity: 35 ml, 45 gms
Formulated For: 30 days
Price: Rs. 1599
How To Use: Spray the lotion all over your face. Use your fingertips to massage into your face. Use twice daily.
3. Esthetic Insights Acne Control Face Cream By SkinKraft
An acne control active that clears out clogged pores by letting out trapped sebum and acne causing bacteria.
An Acne Control Face Cream is recommended for your skin as it:
- It acts as an exfoliant that unclogs pores
- Minimizes the appearance of pores by clearing out debris and excess sebum
- Controls and reduces the inflammation caused by existing acne
- Offers a smooth and soft texture to the skin
The moisturizer has ingredients that are especially suited for the key functions listed above. They include:
- Azelaic Acid, an exfoliant that unclogs the pores. It clears out dust, dirt, sebum and acne causing bacteria. Additionally, it also soothes any inflammatory acne
- Mandelic Acid, a naturally derived exfoliant. It minimizes the appearance of pores by unclogging them. Due to its antibacterial properties, it also counters the development of acne
- Niacinamide, a form of Vitamin B3. It is a potent ingredient to counter inflammatory acne as it strengthens the outer layer of the skin.
- Cetyl Palmitate, a naturally derived skin conditioner. Its moisturizing agents hydrate skin and offer a smooth and soft texture
Quantity: 30 ml, 40 gms
Formulated For: 30 days
Price: Rs. 599
How To Use: After cleansing, take sufficient amount of product into your palm and apply it only on affected areas. Apply barrier repair moisturizer 30 mins later. Use at night only.
XIV. Special Introductory Bundle Offer: Your Customized Regimen Is Available As Low As Rs. Just 999/- Per Month!
For our valued customers, we’re offering the complete SkinKraft Daily Skin Care Bundle starting at a very affordable Rs. 999/- per month only! (For a 12 month subscription)
That means, for a limited time only, you can get a flat discount of up to a full 63% off!
That’s for our longest plan. However, all our plans are currently discounted.
Our 6 month plan is currently priced at 1499/- per month - which is 44% off!
But if you’re still not convinced, our 1 month trial pack is available for Rs. 1699 -- a full 37% off!
So act now and get your customized skin care regimen right away!
XV. What Happens After You Order Your Customized Skin Care Package?
Here's what happens when you click that subscribe button and sign up to SkinKraft.
We Start Preparing Your Order.
Within 2 working your days, your customized products are ready to ship .
We Ship Your Order.
Within 2-3 working days, we ship your customized skin care regimen to you. Delivery is free. You will get an email so you can track your customized regimen as it's on its way!
You Receive Your Order & Start Using It!
All the products & instructions for great skin are included. It's so simple and easy to get started. Just use them like you would any other skin care product. But this time, everything is customized for your skin!
We Follow Up.
Once you receive your order and start using your products, you'll get an email. The email will confirm that the products are exactly how you imagined them - world class.
Every 30 Days, we will follow up with an extensive online questionnaire. This is to see the changes in your skin, and to see if adjustments are required. You will be able to give us your inputs on all the products, and the entire regimen.
You Follow Up, Anytime.
At any time, you can get in touch with us online, through email or on our toll free number. We will help you get through any questions, clarifications and any other issues you may have!
The End Result: Clear & Glowing Skin!
And that's it. You're on your own customized skin care plan, headed towards clear and smooth skin!
XVI. SkinKraft's 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee
Our products are customized for your unique skin needs. Featuring world class ingredients. Formulated by experts.
We're very confident they are exactly what you need.
If for any reason at all, you aren't satisfied with the products, you can avail our "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee.
That's all there is to it.
Get Your SkinKraft Customized Skin Regimen Today
Get Assured Delivery Before
Satisfaction Guaranteed With 30 Day Money Back
Free Shipping Across India
"I thought SkinKraft would be just another fad but..."
I thought my pimples would leave my skin when I passed my teenage years but no. It got worse and I was losing confidence over getting a good looking skin. My mom suggested that I use SkinKraft because it’s a customized solution and all. I had my doubts about the products.
"This works like magic. I would recommend this to anyone with acne"
In just 3 weeks, I got some really impressive results. My acne has significantly gone down and my skin looks clear and healthy. I have to say, SkinKraft works like magic on my acne.
"My confidence is back all thanks to SkinKraft"
I never imagined that my skin would ever be free of acne but, it finally is and I’m so happy. My acne-free skin is boosting my confidence big time. God bless SkinKraft!
Women Across India Are Loving SkinKraft!
Real People. Real Stories.
- Oily Skin
- Mild Acne
- Dry Surroundings
- Works Indoors
My job demands long work schedule outdoors, constant travelling, which really take a toll on my skin. I was exploring various skin care products when I came across SkinKraft. I was skeptical at first to try customized products for the first time. But, decided to try it anyway.
Easy And Effective Skincare
I did not find any visible difference during the first week, but, after following the 3 step regimen diligently, my skin felt smoother, my breakouts were controlled and overall my skin is balanced.
- Normal Skin
- Dry Surroundings
- Works Indoors
Since I have combination skin, some parts of my face would become too oily, so I was never too keen on shifting to a new regimen. Though I was not sure, I still decided to give SkinKraft a shot.
With SkinKraft, I no longer complain of oiliness, which was a big problem for me. I’m really happy that my skin seems to have developed a natural glow. My family compliments my skin often, and my friend keep asking me what I’m doing different. I love how my skin feels!
- Sensitive Skin
- Mild Acne
- Dry Surroundings
- Mostly Non-Veg
After trying multiple products which made my acne worse, I decided to ask my friend how she took care of her acne breakouts. That's when she told me about SkinKraft. I was reluctant to spend money again, but decided to try it once.
A turnaround in my skin
With Skinkraft I could see a big change in my acne, and also in how my skin looks and feels all over. I’m very happy I listened to my friend and tried out SkinKraft!
- Normal Skin
- Dry Surroundings
- Works Indoors
I’m a DIY enthusiast, and trying something which I haven’t made is a big no no for me. But I couldn’t find a remedy for my uneven skin tone. My friend said to try SkinKraft products as she was seeing good results on same issue
Although it took a while, my skin tone got better with every week. And it was so easy to use!
- Normal Skin
- Dry Surroundings
- Works Indoors
I’ve spent ridiculously on expensive skin lightening creams, which all failed to fix my problem, or even make it much better. I was out of options, but then i researched on the internet and found SkinKraft.
Didn’t look back ever since…
I’ve noticed drastic changes in my skin tone and health since I’ve started using SkinKraft. I’m in total awe of customized products, and I would recommend this to anyone, who seeks to give their skin what it needs.
- Normal Skin
- Mild Acne
- Bleaches Occasionally
The result of so many products that i tried was always the same... i could still see the same uneven skin tone near my chin, upper lip and forehead area. I was frustrated until i started using skinkraft customized skin care for my uneven skin tone.
I really love these products!
the syndet face cleanser, barrier repair lotion and ultra skin lightening cream, are awesome! They not helped me in removing my uneven skin tone, but also changed the texture of my skin. I can feel the younger look :)
SkinKraft is an offering from Stylecraze, the world’s largest beauty and wellness website. The idea for SkinKraft became clear as a result of answering tens of thousands of skin care queries and questions from our women readers.
What we found was that the ideal skincare begins with an understanding of skin, it’s characteristics, issues and needs. This resulted in the creation of Skinkraft, India’s first customised skin care regimen.
SkinKraft is thus based On 10,000 hours of research across India, Japan, & Taiwan. The regimen is designed in collaboration with Dermato-Cosmetologists, Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Engineers. SkinKraft’s products are composed of international quality ingredients and highest testing and safety standards.
We believe that the essential daily care works best when customized to your individual needs - because your skin is just like you - completely unique!
Frequently Asked Questions!
SkinKraft’s Customized Daily Skin Care Regimen consists of customized products that are best suited for your skin, as per your SkinID™ analysis. To know your recommended products, take the SkinID™ questionnaire, and log in to see your analysis.
Once logged in, you can subscribe for a 1 month trial, or on a recurring 3, 6 or 12-month plan. All the plans renew quarterly, while the trial pack is a one time purchase.
Based on your subscription, SkinKraft will ship you your customized daily skin care products on a monthly basis.
The products, formulations and ingredients might change with your changing skin characteristics, based on subsequent SkinID™ follow ups and Regimen Reviews.
Every Skinkraft Customized Skin Care Package includes all the products you need for complete daily skin care, as specified by your SkinID™ analysis.
To know your recommended products, take the SkinID™ questionnaire and log in to view your skin analysis.
We ship across India, free of charge.
Yes. Active subscriptions can be canceled at any time. If you subscribe on a 3, 6 or 12-month basis, you'll be able to opt out of automatic renewal anytime during your subscription.
Your order will be shipped within 3 working days from the date of purchase.
Yes. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. To change your plan, login to your SkinKraft account and click on "My Subscriptions."
Delivery is free across India.
We will ship your customized regimen within 3 days of receiving your order. Your regimen should reach you within 5 working days.
Yes, COD is available on all plans.
No. SkinKraft’s products are available only as part of your Customized Daily Skin Care Regimen.
Subsequent SkinID™ follow ups and Regimen Reviews will help you fine tune your products to your specific skin characteristics and requirements.
In case SkinKraft is unable to address your particular concerns as determined by the follow ups, your subscription will be cancelled and a refund will be initiated.
Cash on delivery (COD) is available on all plans.
Yes. To add an address or modify your existing address, please login to your SkinKraft account and access the “My Subscriptions” page.
3. Every SkinKraft Customized Skin Care Regimen comes with your recommended facial cleanser and recommended barrier repair moisturizer. You will also receive an additional customized active complex that tackles your acne.
Mostly the same as you do now. Our detailed instructions booklet will guide you on the best practices when it comes to your regimen.
Please call us at 040-39561410 ( 9 am to 7 pm Mon- Sat) or get in touch at email@example.com.