Esthetic Insights Sebum Control Face Cleanser by SkinKraft
A non-ionic, soap- free, liquid cleanser that gently cleans away dirt, removes excess sebum and leaves skin feeling fresh and at ease for a long time.
A Sebum Control Face Cleanser is recommended for your skin as it:
- Cleanses your skin off excess sebum and other matter without disturbing the pH balance
- Controls and regulates excessive sebum (oil) production
- Curbs microbial and inflammatory activity on your face and in your pores
- Minimizes the appearance of pores by clearing out any dirt, dust, sebum and particulate pollution clogging the hair follicles
The cleanser’s ingredients are specifically suited for the above function. Key ingredients include:
- Syndets, or synthetic detergents, that cleanse thoroughly and gently while maintaining the pH balance (5.5) of your skin
- Niacinamide, a form of Vitamin B3 that helps control excess sebum production by controlling overactive sebaceous glands. Additionally, it also controls the inflammation caused by clogged pores and existing acne
- Mandelic Acid, a naturally derived alpha hydroxy acid which helps minimize the appearance of pores through exfoliation. Mandelic acid also controls excess sebum production, leading to less oily skin
- Witch Hazel Water, a natural compound derived from the witch hazel plant. It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent microbial activity that leads to inflammation, acne and redness.Witch hazel water also soothes skin and reduces the redness and inflammation of existing acne
- Aloe Barbadensis, which is an anti- inflammatory agent that counters the growth and development of acne. Aloe barbadensis is also excellent for nourishing your skin by helping it retaining its moisture
Sebum Control Face Cleanser is also ideal for your skin because of its pH balanced, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and soap-free formulation.