SkinKraft Barrier Repair Cream
A moisturizing cream with ceramides which provides the deeper layers of your skin with optimum hydration, assists in healing damaged skin and retaining water to avoid dry skin.
A Barrier Repair Cream is recommended for your skin as it:
- Nourishes, repairs and soothes dry and damaged skin
- Repairs and restores missing ceramides, fatty acids and cholesterol back into the skin barrier
- Enhances skin barrier functioning and normalises the TEWL (Transepidermal excess water loss) in dry skin
- Prevents infection that may take hold due to a damaged skin barrier
The moisturizer has ingredients that are specifically suited for the key functions listed above. They include:
Cream base with humectants, that effectively hydrates dry and damaged skin, making skin softer and smoother through occlusive action
- Ceramide EOP, a skin conditioning agent that nourishes the damaged skin barrier, regulates excess water loss, and restores moisture back into the skin.
- Ceramide AP, a naturally derived ceramide that restores healthy epidermis and skin barrier function
- Ceramide NP, a naturally derived ceramide, which assists in retaining water back into the skin, and also helps prevent TEWL (moisture loss) which makes your skin excessively dry and rough.
Phytosphingosine, a naturally occurring compound with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It prevent any infection from taking hold in the skin, while simultaneously soothing dry skin.