Is your skin dry or dehydrated? Did you both exhibit the same behaviour, but, have a few differences?
These differences reflect in the skin condition they describe, and the underlying symptoms that encourage these respective skin concerns.
If the skin is left un hydrated it tends to weaken your skin’s framework and cause further damage to your skin. Providing your skin with missing moisture ensures your skin isn’t vulnerable to any skin concerns or diseases.
Find out the characteristics of each to determine what your specific concern by taking our SkinID.
What Do They Define?
Traits Of Dry Skin:
- Skin tends to become rough and patchy over time
- Skin becomes very dry due to loss of moisture
- Skin is flaky due to excess dryness
Traits Of Dehydrated Skin:
- Skin appears dull in appearance and dry in texture
- Skin feels tight and uncomfortable
- Skin texture feels rough in texture due to dehydration
- Skin is vulnerable to sensitivities very often
- Accelerated premature signs of aging- fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin
Skin being the largest organ in the body, requires top-tier ingredients to stay hydrated. Now that we’re talking of hydration, water is considered to be one of the best hydrating agents for your skin.
SkinKraft eliminates the guesswork in your daily skin care by asking you what your skin current characteristics are. Our breakthrough Skin ID determines what your current skin characteristics are to give you what your skin needs. We simply enhance your skin's natural barrier by customizing your daily regimen. So, 5 minutes out of your day is all it takes to get the right skin regimen for your skin.
Know your skin better with Skin ID test from SkinKraft.
Was this Article helpful?
- Least helpful
- Most helpful
How can we make this page better?
What did you like about this page?
Thank you for your feedback on this article.